the search is over

I'm happy today and a bit relieved.

A lot of dangling subplots still left hanging in the air, but an otherwise good effort on my part.

I have run the marathon. I have launched the kamikaze fighters into the air. I have called upon Menelaus' fleet and charged head on towards the beach head with nothing but love on my side.

But unfortunately, love wasn't on my side after all. He was 500 miles away, in a bomb-proof bunker with his trusted aides, waiting for a body count.

Naah, it wasn't that bad.

Wouldn't wanna divulge any details, she might have already read this. Waah!

But you know what? I'm starting to appreciate the power of romantic failure. There always comes a time when you get tired of the hero successfully romancing the girl. Sometimes stories of the guy courting a girl but gets sweetly rejected after are the most underrated kinds of love stories.

To say that everybody loves a happy ending is bullshit. Have you met everybody?

Anyway, stories about the lead being rejected by the girl he likes only becomes sweet if the lead accepts his complete failure with a smile on his face and a lesson learned. Coz if he didn't learn from that encounter, the story becomes tragic, doesn't it?

Ahh, to say that youth is wasted on the young is bullshit. This is what being young is all about.

Savor the love, kiddies. Savor the love.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)