random rant no. 4

Hmm...either I'm glareingly stupid and dumb at the same time, or Bestfriends (or the rest of Wednesday Lupet! Nights for that matter) have been replaced by documentaries about war victims and telethons for world peace. Who the hell needs world peace?! I want Bestfriends to come back!


*****


I have this funny habit of wanting girls I don't like, and liking girls I'm not meant for. Sexy-tight-pants-and-tinted-sunglasses-wearing-tube-top-sporting-bra-excluding-mestiza beehotches get me all hot and bothered under the collar (and somewhere else entirely)...but their sole purpose (hopefully) in my life is fantasy fullfillment only...not the type I see myself in a serious relationship with. Seriously. But I would go wishing to God for a chance at this sweet thing, while she advertises her hot bod like it was the last commodity on earth, while I'm thinking that if she looks hot with her uniform on, what more without it?

I like them. All their breasts, all their birthing hips...but I don't really like them.

But then again, there are those girls who are sweet, charming, oozing with smart and what not...full of vigor with life, who greets everyone she meets with a smile, without a single cell of vanity or vengeance in their body...and I fall head over heels with them (for good reason) but lo and behold, Cupid fires just one arrow from his bow, figuring he could leave me all by himself with all this love raging inside me. And I fail.

Sonovabitch's got a lot of explaining to do the next time I see him.

Post a Comment

0 Comments