Starstruck: William Thio in Glorietta!

Wednesday Lupet Nights! are gone. 3rd week and the same weird, war time and charity shows are being aired. Pray to God you're just updating and readying your second season, or I promise you no one will be left standing here on earth after I'm through.


**************************


Just a filler...I just saw William Thio (of Bestfriends fame...the guy I've been writing about along with the luscious Abby Cruz..aren't you reading?! Damn!) in Glorietta today, August 8. I was taller than him by about 2 inches...and his smile just practically disarmed that fruit shake stand** lady. He sounds exactly like he is on TV, and from the looks of it, acts soooo nice and gentleman like. And he looks like he doesn't have a shred of hang-up on him, with his yellow shirt and his faded jeans and his worn out rubber shoes...he looks just like one of us! Trust me, girls...I got 20% estrogen in me and I have to say he's effin hot!

It was so embarassing, me convulsing and writhing on the dining table at FoodChoices while my best buds, Josh and JL, and my classmate Cheryl, looked on. Sorry, guys, but I can't help it if one of the stars of my fave shows was sitting 3 feet from where I was! Unfortunately, none of my so-called pals watch Bestfriends, leaving me without anyone to share this delight to. T____T

I was like imagining scenes in my head like what if I went over and had a chat with the fellow? "Dude, I LOVE you in Bestfriends! What happened na ba between you and Abby? You left me hangin', dawg!"

That meeting was best left to my imagination.

Dammit, Will! What happened to Bestfriends?!



**dunno if it was the fruit shake stand...I was busy staring at him to really care.

Post a Comment

0 Comments