Pictures! Pictures of Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man!


Okay, so technically it's just a singular picture, but it's not everyday that I get to paraphrase J. Jonah Jameson!

Anyway we finally got a first look at Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man in the Spider-Man reboot, and I can hear the 'Net buzzing from here! I never imagined they would actually change Spidey's iconic costume for this reboot, so this is a total surprise!

Despite the vocal minority drinking huge amounts of haterade over this costume change, I contend that it's not that much of a far cry from Spidey's red and blue. And Andrew Garfield is totally rocking the limber acrobat look with his lean frame, which just clicks with Spidey for me.

The only thing I'm itching to see is how they'll do his mask. I don't see them changing it too much without losing the iconic Spider-Man look, but then again Hollywood isn't exactly known for staying true to the source material, or giving a damn about what fans think!

I'm afraid to say it, but I'm really liking what I see here. And this is coming from a dude still angry at Hollywood for turning Galactus into a giant space cloud.

So what do you think about Garfield as Spider-Man now?

Post a Comment

0 Comments