Webcomics I Love: The Adventures of Superhero Girl

Ever wanted to be a superhero? Besides the fact that here you are reading a comic book blog, I would expect the answer to be yes. And if you've ever wondered what that would be like in a world like ours, this week's Webcomic I Love paints a pretty accurate picture on how it'll work. I'm talking about The Adventures of Superhero Girl (http://superherogirladventures.blogspot.com)!

The Adventures of Superhero Girl is exactly as it says on the tin: the hi-jinks (or lack thereof) of a girl superhero. Sure she's rockin' the superhero cape and domino mask, and she's super-strong to boot, but when Canada has a supervillain deficiency, it gets kind of hard to make it work, you know?

I love how light and fluffy the whole package is, with the adorable art and Superhero Girl's mundane yet interesting life. Writer and artist Faith Erin Hicks is clearly having fun with this comic, and I love her for it!

If you fancy some lighthearted superhero action, The Adventures of Superhero Girl is for you. Give it a try!

Post a Comment

0 Comments