Hot Toys DOFP Wolverine Is Best There Is


Get ready to say goodbye to your wallets, bub. The best Wolverine figure is about to lay waste to all our budgets with adamantium claws.


Hot Toys just released pictures of their X-Men: Days of Future Past: 1/6th scale Wolverine Collectible Figure, and I can barely hide my excitement. Not only is it a badass-looking figure, it's also arguably the best Hugh Jackman likeness Hot Toys has ever done. You could say that the resemblance is...uncanny (hah!).


If Hot Toys wanted to hype their line of DOFP figures, they couldn't have chosen a better character to launch it with. The costume in particular looks amazing at this scale, and he looks like he's ready to tear other 1:6th figures a new one. I guess I just found my first Hot Toys Wolverine!


No release date as of yet, but you can check out more pics over at the Hot Toys fanpage to whet your appetite. Now if only they'd release a Professor X...

Post a Comment

0 Comments