Jollibee Mecha Fan Art is the Stuff Jolli Dreams Are Made of


The gijinka (humanization, making things anthropomorphic) craze has been making the rounds on Facebook lately. But while the quality has ranged from the awful to the brilliant, I just saw the one thing that beats them all: Gundam frikkin' Jollibee.

For those not in the know, Jollibee is basically the largest fastfood chain in the Philippines, and artist Keiryuu Seo posted fan art of what a Jollibee-sponsored mech would look like, complete with the prerequisite cute Jollibee employee for a pilot! I've honestly been marking out to this thing for the past few hours. As a fan of mecha and Jollibee, stuff like this speaks to me on a spiritual, almost otherworldly level.

Check out the entire gallery over at Keiryuu Seo's page. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to eat my 9 millionth Jolli Spaghetti.

Post a Comment

0 Comments