...love to take revenge

I just heard that the ex-love of my life is now cursing her former crush to hell. The reasons for her now-violent attitude towards the guy is still unknown. I used to hate the guy for stealing her affections away from me, going so far as drawing him in a guillotine or a noose, ready to be disposed of executioner style. Or exploding to expletives at the near mention of his name. But now that he pisses her off, I just found a new friend...:)

Now I heard she's so depressed she's drowning herself in her Vanness Wu CDs and her Meteor Rain VCDs, probably hoping that Vanness would crawl out of her TV ala-Sadako and take her away to his spaceship and, judging from her recent Friendster posts, explore their most basic instincts. Of course, that's probably just me.

Come to think of it, she always had a thing for guys she will probably never have. But hey, whatever floats your boat, right?

I remember a song by Swing Out Sister that fits this situation nicely.

You'll get what you deserve
Hiding behind a lie
Revenge says more than words
You'll pay for your crime
Still waiting for love to take revenge

But in this case, I don't have to wait anymore :)

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because he would no longer love me. When we started to work on Death, he...he lost interest. He was no longer mine. He belonged to Death. And if I could not bear his presence- I could not endure to have him near me and to know that he felt nothing for me. That was what hurt the most. I thought... I hoped... that if he was gone, then I would no longer care for him- that the pain would stop.
    "So I killed him. I stabbed him, and I threw his body from our window in the Hall of Being. But the pain has NOT stopped." ("Murder Mysteries" - Neil Gaiman)

    ReplyDelete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)