COMICS NEWS: Daily News Spoils all-new Action

*SPOILER ALERT!* This post contains spoilers to Action Comics #870, which should probably be out on the Philippines today (Thursday)*SPOILER ALERT!*






Talk about major spoilage.

I'm betting there will be lots of backlash for this, both for the early spoilage of a major event and for what was done to the character in question.

Personally, I've never read Superman comics aside from "Death of..." and a couple of annuals here and there, so this development is little news to me. From what I've gathered, this character has died like twice already. I guess the time when he accompanied Superman through the realm of the dead isn't considered a death. I do like what the writer had to say about the man, though.

"If baby Kal-El had fallen in the hands of a lesser man, the world would be a lesser place."

Feel free to discuss this story, ye courageous spoiled soul, by clicking on the comments link below.


Thanks to Comic Book Resources for the head's up on this story.

Post a Comment

0 Comments