Webcomics I love: Truck Bearing Kibble

If you remember last week, I wholeheartedly recommended the up-and-coming webcomic Daisy Owl, since it rocks all kinds of awesome. Today I'm going to share with you a web strip so random and wry you'll be coming back again and again just to give your sense of humor a stretch of the legs!

I'm talking about Truck Bearing Kibble (http://truckbearingkibble.com) , the mind-baby of Jeremy Kramer & Eric Vaughn. It takes some truly twisted stabs at pop culture and common sense. And if I may say so myself, it's one of the most intricately rendered web strips out there that I know of right now. It's almost bordering on art, though I wouldn't want to hang some of the stuff on the wall if I were you.

Visual gags, twisted humor, and more twisted yet terrific art, Truck Bearing Kibble is a webcomic I'm sure you'll want to make a daily habit out of!

But of course, don't take my measly word for it. See it for yourself!

Post a Comment

0 Comments