It's DINOSAUR WEEK!

They're huge, they've got talons, spikes and sharp teeth, and they eat each other raw. They're dinosaurs, and they're the most awesome animals that have ever walked this earth.

It's no wonder then that, together with my insane, borderline obsession with these great lizards, I now dedicate a whole week to these majestic killing machines. It's DINOSAUR WEEK here at Behold the Geek! Get excited!

Check back here for updates on the most dino-rrific week of all time. OF ALL TIME!











And so we've come to the end of Dinosaur Week! I don't think I'll see another showcase of dinosaur awesomeness this epic, but like these legendary reptiles, all good things must come to an end. Thanks for hanging out at Behold the Geek! all week for epicness of dinosaurian proportions. Till the next theme week....thanks for reading!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. This is awesome!!! :D We're celebrating Geek Month over at CheekyGeeks, & I LOVE DINOSAURS, TOO!!!!! :D :D What's even better is that we're celebrating DinoRAWRs week!!! I actually happened upon your posting for the best & worst dinosaur cartoons & linked to it on today's post: http://cheekygeeks.egcom.tk/?p=1134

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the blog, Elise! Dinosaur high five! I don't know why people don't love dinosaurs like we do. Come on, they're awesome!

      And thank you so much for linking my blog. It's an honor to be even noticed by people! :) Good luck on your DinoRAWRs Week! I'll be staying tuned!

      Delete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)