Hot Toys Captain America from The Winter Soldier
is Cool as Ice



Hot Toys has done it again! The Hong Kong-based collectible company has just released exciting preview pictures of Captain America's Stealth S.T.R.I.K.E. suit and Steve Rogers in his civilian garb as seen in Captain America: The Winter Soldier!

More pics after the jump!



I do admit I didn't feel this design before, but now that I've seen the movie, I've thrown my lot in with the dudes who think the Stealth S.T.R.I.K.E. is an absolutely 'tacticool' costume.


Hot Toys is also releasing Steve Rogers in civilian clothes, and man, they've totally nailed Chris Evans' look here. If you've ever wanted to own a 12-inch Chris Evans (!), this is your chance!


It seems that Hot Toys will be releasing this Captain America figure twice, one in just his Stealth S.T.R.I.K.E. suit, and the other where that same suit will be paired together with Steve Rogers in a two-for-one deal. Wallet-busting news, I'm sure. But I don't think we'll be seeing a more perfect Chris Evans headsculpt anytime soon. Better start selling those kidneys now...

Check out more hi-res pics over at the Hot Toys official page!

Post a Comment

0 Comments